The Versatility of CNC Router Machines
The beauty of CNC technology is the many ways it can be utilized in your business. In addition to building cabinets, you can also use these machines to style closets, doors, and custom furniture. What’s more, they’re compatible with a range of woods. CNC owners often fasten cabinets using the following woods:
Why Choose CNC Routers from Laguna Tools?
Beyond delivering quality results and exceptional performance, CNC router machines from Laguna Tools come with distinct features you won’t find from competitors. Check out the following attributes that make our CNC machines stand out:
- Controls: Innovative CNC and motion control systems allow for countless operations, from high-volume production to more complex processes focused on accuracy. Choose from drives, motion controllers, and more that fit your budget.
- Drive system: Helical racks and pinions on the X and Y-axes ensure precision and lasting durability to meet industry standards.
- Gantry: Offering 12 in. of clearance and formed with heavy-walled welded tubular steel, the gantry enables high cutting force while minimizing vibration.
- Spindle: HSD quick-change, air-cooled, and liquid-cooled milling motor spindles provide multiple power and speed options and outstanding reliability.
- Vacuum tables: Hi-flow and Pod-ready vacuum tables deliver superior flexibility so you can decide the best method for holding material.
Across the various CNC router machine series at Laguna Tools, customers can find different bed sizes catered to their cabinet-making needs. Additionally, we provide software training so you and your team can begin confidently using the technology to increase production.
Explore Our Cabinet Making CNC Machinery
See our collection of CNC machines and routers for cabinet-making projects. Increase your production efficiency drastically and speed up your cabinet-making projects.
Tips for Cabinet Making with CNC Router Machines
To make the most out of CNC router technology for cabinet making, consider these expert ideas:
- Design for function: If you’re building kitchen cabinets, think about how can use your CNC router machine to boost storage space and ensure the piece fits within the surrounding room logically.
- Buy quality materials: Your CNC machine can only be half responsible for quality in cabinet making — you need wood from reputable suppliers, as well.
- Don’t forget finishing and sanding: Taking the time to sand plywood edges and finish the cabinet with the right stain can help ensure you please customers and keep them coming back.
How to Take Your Cabinet-Making Skills to the Next Level
As a professional woodworker or contractor, you know the process of becoming a successful cabinet maker doesn’t happen overnight. It takes years of hard work, experienced attention to detail, and strong woodworking knowledge to thrive as a cabinet maker and contractor. However, you can boost your growth with a CNC router machine from Laguna Tools. Our CNC machines can be seen as cheat codes when it comes to making anything related to woodworking and the manufacturing industry.
At Laguna Tools, we sell solutions. If you’re looking to increase production and expand your offerings, look no further than our Laguna CNC routing machine. Stand out from the local competition, keep costs low, and discover a smooth way to raise production as your business grows. Contact Laguna Tools today to learn more about cabinet making.